One of my favorite communities online is Hometalk. Not only can you share your latest home improvement tips, gardening ideas, and repurposed creations, but you can also get excellent advice from professionals and experienced DIYers. Not to mention some fantastic inspiration! No blog needed, just sign up and share.
You can find me collecting all the great ideas I find here on my boards. One particular board that is giving my husband and I inspiration for our bedroom makeover is my Budget-Friendly Farmhouse Style Bedrooms. I’ve put together this collection to showcase that even a basic DIYer can turn their own bedroom into a vintage, eclectic farmhouse style sanctuary.
- Board & batten tutorial
- DIY farmhouse style bedroom desk
- Build your own reclaimed headboard
- How to use cast-off shutters to create an accent wall
- Create a faux barn beam ceiling
- DIY barn door closet doors
- How to shop for the best farmhouse style decor in your area
- Make your own farmhouse floor with plywood
Oodles of inspiration and DIY! Stop on over to Hometalk and let me know which is your favorite project and absolutely let me know if you try one – I’d love to see pictures too.
Now I can’t wait to complete our bedroom makeover …woot!