The party may be over (the Michaels & Hometalk Party that is), but the fun is still happening!
Although snow was steadily coming down and the day was gloomy, that didn’t stop us! Thank you for your help, Dorothy & Casey!
My family drove me the hour trip one way, and my littlest is watching me set up, eyeballing the favors we were giving away, (candy) and my oldest daughter was my sidekick for the day. Good times!
There was a nice showing of interest (of which I did not take pictures, I was busy!), particularly from people who purchased the supplies to take home since there was a blizzard outside and they didn’t want to get snowed in. I love living in the north….really.
My completed project for in-store was the stenciled stretched burlap canvas with bird theme. You can find the tutorial here.
Does this have you feeling like you’ve been left out? Never fear! The bird stenciled burlap canvas can be yours!!
It’s giveaway time!! (Open to US and Canada residents)
What you need to do: (6 entry possibilities) Winner will be contacted via email so be sure to leave yours in comments so that you can receive your prize.
- Leave a comment telling what you like about Michaels and/or Hometalk.
- “Like” Prodigal Pieces on Facebook and leave a comment stating you did so.
optional for additional entries:
- Follow Prodigal Pieces on Hometalk and leave a comment below.
- Follow Prodigal Pieces on Pinterest and leave a comment below.
- Follow Prodigal Pieces on Google+ and leave a comment below.
- Head to my Etsy shop and tell me which item you would love to be yours in the comment section below (send me a like while you’re there!)