Are you ready to get this party started? I am!
If you’re just joining in, let me catch you up to speed. I have a thang for Volkswagen stuff, and have found a niche in creating VW buses out of Art Deco waterfall chests. Because my first BEEP was such a hit, I have decided to auction off BEEP II (full details on my work HERE) with the proceeds going to Samaritan’s Purse, a disaster and medical relief organization dedicated to spreading the word of God while providing so much more.
The other awesome part of this is that I get to give one of you $350 worth of prizes that will help you rock a furniture project of your own. Shazaam!
First, let me take a minute to introduce you to all of my wonderful sponsors who have helped me make this possible (links to sponsors provided):
These ladies are making FREE SHIPPING possible for the BEEP II auction. ♥
|What Meegan Makes||Girl in the Garage||Sew a Fine Seam|
|The Interior Frugalista||My Creative Days||Reinvented|
|Canary Street Crafts||Serendipity Refined||Sweet Pea|
|H2O Bungalow||Curb Alert|
These wonderful businesses have provided the giveaway prize package with a value of $350:
Prize package includes:
- Junque – Milk Paint (2 colors), Bonding Agent, & Makers Gonna Make mug
- DecoArt – Chalky Finish Assortment with brushes
- HomeRight – Finish Max Fine Finish Sprayer
- Rustic Brands – set of Mercury Glass knobs, Honeycomb Glass with flower frog, and 2 Cast Iron Bunny knobs
Here are the details:
- Auction is live now and will end on December 6th. Click here to BID ON BEEP II (all proceeds going to Samaritan’s Purse)
- Giveaway begins now and ends December 4th. To enter the GIVEAWAY, complete the steps below in the widget.
Got questions? Please let me know and I will answer them as quickly as possible. Please pin the graphic above and share on social media so we can knock this auction out of the park! Thank you! More of my furniture & DIY makeovers: