Are you ready to get this party started? I am! If you’re just joining in, let me catch you up to speed. I have a thang for Volkswagen stuff. And, I have found a niche in creating VW buses out of Art Deco waterfall chests. Because my first BEEP was such a hit, I have decided to auction off BEEP II (full details on my work HERE) with the proceeds going to Samaritan’s Purse, a disaster and medical relief organization dedicated to spreading the word of God while providing so much more.
Also, the other awesome part of this is that I get to give one of you $350 worth of prizes that will help you rock a furniture project of your own. Shazaam!
First, let me take a minute to introduce you to all of my wonderful sponsors who have helped me make this possible (links to sponsors provided):
These ladies are making FREE SHIPPING possible for the BEEP II auction. ♥
|What Meegan Makes||Girl in the Garage||Sew a Fine Seam|
|The Interior Frugalista||My Creative Days||Reinvented|
|Canary Street Crafts||Serendipity Refined||Sweet Pea|
|H2O Bungalow||Curb Alert|
|Confessions of a Serial DIYer|
These wonderful businesses have provided the giveaway prize package with a value of $350:
Prize package includes:
- Junque – Milk Paint (2 colors), Bonding Agent, & Makers Gonna Make mug
- DecoArt – Chalky Finish Assortment with brushes
- HomeRight – Finish Max Fine Finish Sprayer
- Rustic Brands – set of Mercury Glass knobs, Honeycomb Glass with flower frog, and 2 Cast Iron Bunny knobs
Here are the details:
- Auction is live now and will end on December 6th. Click here to BID ON BEEP II (all proceeds going to Samaritan’s Purse)
- Giveaway begins now and ends December 4th. To enter the GIVEAWAY, complete the steps below in the widget.
Got questions? Likewise, please let me know and I will answer them as quickly as possible. In addition, pin the graphic above and share on social media so we can knock this auction out of the park! Thank you!