Who’s in the mood for mini makeover that packs a punch? ME! I’m all about creative storage in my home. Not surprising, I love taking outcast items and giving them new life. Today, this vintage sewing box is going to become an upcycled remote control holder with style. Hang with me now.
Just for reference that you don’t think I’m off my rocker (I’ve already established I’m on my rocker back in this post…tee hee), here are some fun past projects for reference:
- ammo box turned mobile storage
- antique sewing machine drawers storage
- bread box turned charging station
- misfit drawers into tiered stand
- pink trash can gets makeover
- the list goes on…